Skip to content

I'm a Head Contractor

Welcome to the Head Contractor Feedback Forum. We encourage all Builders to post suggestions and ideas for improving EstimateOne. Posting new ideas and voting on existing ideas will help us understand what improvements our Users want to see made to the EstimateOne platform.

61 results found

1. Add an 'All Users' option to the Invitations page, user selection list

On the Invitations page, you can select which User's invitations you can see. Where the company has a large number of Users, an option to 'Select All' would be very helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Tender  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Send Packages Individually

Ability to send packages individually instead of a bulk send out when you finish with the document matrix.
    Different trades and packages require different covering letters and instructions which are not applicable across all trades and some require specific instructions.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow our Subbies to upload their quotes to EstimateOne rather than emailing them to us

Allow our Subbies to upload their quotes to EstimateOne and have these sent to us in bulk rather than us asking them to email and fax them through to us.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Now Available  ·  Tony Dymock responded

You can now upload your quotes via EstimateOne! Check the Project Slider for the quote functions.

4. Add the ability to identify and merge duplicate companies and contacts in my Address Book

It would be helpful if we could somehow generate a list of all Address Book entries that EstimateOne suspects contain duplicates of the same contact.

Once this list has been generated it would be helpful if we could choose to merge any companies we identify as the same.

If there is conflicting information in any fields, we would like the ability to choose which of the fields we want to keep and which contains information that is incorrect or redundant.

This would be particularly helpful as it would allow us to merge response data for past tenders, information that is…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Now Available  ·  Zaiga Finnis responded

This is now available! Head to the ‘Duplicates’ tab in your Address Book to view and accept suggested duplicates so you can keep your address book spic and span.

5. Add revoke invitation in Company's Past Invitation to Tender

It would be great if we can have revoke invitation in tender status in Company's Past Invitation to Tender as same as in Invites & Responses.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Now Available  ·  Kevin Ryan responded

You are now able to revoke invitations from a company’s past invitation to tender. Thanks again for the suggestion, keep them coming!

6. Include year in the invitation date

Include the year in the invitation date, eg. 18th August, 2017

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Any tab to categorized the subcontractor who didn't download drawings so directly send email them by one click

Any tab to categorized the subcontractor who didn't download drawings, quoting or just downloaded so by one click choose those and can directly send email (or can hide the Subcontractor when they marked as quoted )

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Hitesh,
    Great news, this is already available. You can segment tender response status by Not Quoting, Quoting, Has Docs, Quoted as well as Email Error and No Response. You can filter these response to reveal subcontractors who are yet to download documents (“No Response”). Once you have filtered these responses, you can send a correspondence to this specific group of subcontractors. Hope this helps, happy tendering!

8. Invites and Responses modifications

At the moment all our invited tenders are listed in Alphabetical order.

This has advantages but being able to click another button to group them into "trades" invited would assist in clearly seeing how many of a particular trade have OPENED/NQ at one glance instead of scrolling through the whole list to locate them. I feel this would also help identify any trade that has been missed, as trade headings often twig your memory

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tender  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Did you know you can already segment tender response status by Not Quoting, Quoting, Has Docs, Quoted as well as Email Error and No Response? You can filter these response to reveal subcontractors who are yet to download documents (“No Response”). Once you have filtered these responses, you can send a correspondence to this specific group of subcontractors.

9. Allow a small notification under the notes tab- there is no symbol under the notes section that shows you there's a note written.

Your colleague could write a note under that sub-contractor and without them informing you there's a note, you would have no idea there's an existing note to consider.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Show a company I add to my Address Book without needing to refresh the page

Prior to adding a company to my Address Book I will do a search to ensure that company is not already present. At this point I have added a series of filters (trade, company name) with no results appearing.

If I am unable to view the Subcontractor, I will then proceed to add the company to the Address Book.

As the company I have entered should comply with the filters I have set, I would expect that the newly added company should appear in the Address Book.

In order to get the list to show the new Subcontractor I need…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Now Available  ·  Kevin Ryan responded

Pleased to let you know this is now available -
    hopefully it makes life a little easier for you. Great suggestion, keep them coming!

11. Utilise 1 address book between multiple accounts

We would like to utilise 1 address book across all our accounts. Having to manage and update multiple address books for each individual company account is time consuming and leads to errors. We utilise a number of the same sub-contractors and suppliers across all our accounts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion, we thought this was a great idea and have now implemented this into EstimateOne! If you need a hand with this please get in touch with our support team and they can bring you up to speed.

12. id like to be able to re-issue a closed tender

I'd like to be able to re-issue a closed tender to the same subbie list with a Status of " confirm pricing " . It would be issued with a new close date. it could be done via the correspondence page with a tab that says " confirm pricing " and then we could add a note with specific info.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion. If you are wanting to re-issue a closed tender because you have been awarded the project, then please take a look at our Handover and Procurement module which can help you with confirming pricing for awarded projects.

If you are simply wishing to re-issue a tender due with new documents from the client, we suggest you make a contact list from the invitees to the first tender, create a new project and then invite this list to he reissued project.
    Hopefully this helps, happy tendering!

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. This feature is currently available on EstimateOne, and you can find this information in the audit trail in your EstimateOne account.

Your invite and responses page will also give you a quick snapshot of the date of the download. If you need some help finding this information please get in touch with our support team and we can point you in the right direction.

14. Display a contacts position by default when I am issuing Multiple Invitations

I notice when people don't show this information, they are issuing invites to the wrong contact and therefore we aren't getting the quotes back that we want.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for this suggestion, it has certainly gathered quite a bit of support from the community in a short period of time! We would like to announce that this feature is now available. You can control whether you show or hide the “Position” column from the “Hide/Show Columns” menu on the “Invite Multiple” page. Thanks again for your suggestion. Cheers, Gilad

15. Allow me to send bulk email correspondence to Subbies on the Tender Responses table that did not price at tender

This will allow me to notify them that a project has been won (after it was handed over) to gauge interest from the market

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Handover  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature is now available on EstimateOne. You can filter the response to only show the people who didn’t respond at Tender and then issue bulk email correspondence to all these subbies. If you have any questions please feel free to get in contact with the support team.

16. Alpha Numeric Doc Sorting

At the moment when addendum documents are uploaded they are not in an alpha numeric sequence
    Can this PLEASE be rectified

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion. Just to clarify, documents are sorted Alpha Numerically within folders, but will be sorted first by the folder structure that they were uploaded in.

17. Include both mobile and company phone numbers on vCards, when applicable.

Currently when we download a vCard for an Address Book entry that has multiple contact #'s (eg. a contact's mobile, and a company phone), only the mobile # appears on the vCard. Since all other company level info is carried over to the vCard, it would make sense to include both contact #'s, as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. When downloading your vCard you should see that both numbers are available in the vCard, the number listed personally against the contact and the company level number. If you’re having trouble with this please get in touch with our customer support and we should be able to help you further.

18. Allow Subcontractors on my directory to be issued a package so that they are kept up to date on any changes made to that package

It would be really good if Subcontractors on my directory could be subscribed to a package. That way I do not need to re-issue each Subbie on my directory the documents that are already in the package for their trade.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Delivery  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. Good news! This is now actually available on EstimateOne. Contacts in the directory can now be issued with packages to download. Issuing packages to your contacts with ensure that downloaded doucuments are tracked.

19. Allow me to export companies (and the associated contacts) from one EstimateOne Address Book and import it into another of my accounts

We are often adding new Subcontractors to both of our EstimateOne Address Books. It is quite time consuming to have to add the contact to the Address Book in one account and then add the same details to the Address Book in my other account.

It would be great if there was a way we could take the contact details we had just added in one account and add them to the other account without needing to re-enter identical information.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Appreciate the feedback! This is now available on EstimateOne! We’ve introduced a shared address book option between two accounts. If you’re looking to set this up please reach out to us and we’ll begin the process.

20. Display a contacts position when I am issuing Multiple Invitations

This would allow me to distinguish between the Estimator and the Company Director in the event they both appear in my Address Book.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for this suggestion, it has certainly gathered quite a bit of support from the community in a short period of time! We would like to announce that this feature is now available. You can control whether you show or hide the “Position” column from the “Hide/Show Columns” menu on the “Invite Multiple” page. Thanks again for your suggestion. Cheers, Gilad

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

I'm a Head Contractor

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base