Skip to content

I'm a Head Contractor

Welcome to the Head Contractor Feedback Forum. We encourage all Builders to post suggestions and ideas for improving EstimateOne. Posting new ideas and voting on existing ideas will help us understand what improvements our Users want to see made to the EstimateOne platform.

10 results found

1. Allow me to send bulk email correspondence to Subbies on the Tender Responses table that did not price at tender

This will allow me to notify them that a project has been won (after it was handed over) to gauge interest from the market

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Handover  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Now Available  ·  Zaiga Finnis responded

This feature is now available on EstimateOne. You can filter the response to only show the people who didn’t respond at Tender and then issue bulk email correspondence to all these subbies. If you have any questions please feel free to get in contact with the support team.

2. Sort invites and responses by package then by company

Sometimes it is necessary to invite multiple contacts from the same company. When sorting the invites by package it doesn't always group all contacts from the one company together. It would be good to be able to add a secondary sort.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion. To do this, first you can filter by package, and then you can sort/order the subbies by clicking on the heading of a column. Thanks for the idea and let us know if you have any other ideas on how to improve the invites and reponses page.

3. Date of Document Transmittal and the documents transmitted should show the actual dates of issue

It was shocking to notice that date and time of issue of document is not shown on 'Document Transmittal'; in lieu of the date of download is shown as 'date of issue'! This is letting subcontractors blame the builder not issuing document on time/ claiming variations. We feel a transmittal to be issued for every set of document issued 'or' the transmittal issued at the time of download should reflect the actual time of issue against each document.
    It was also noticed that all the documents issued are not shown in the transmittal! Some of the documents could be superseded…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow me to see Custom Fields when issuing Multiple Invitations.

It is no longer possible to create a new column when going through the process of Issue Tender Invitations (only ability to filter). Can we get this feature back so we can arrange by the Catergories set in our address book?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. We did have a slight hiccup with this so it wasn’t available with our September update. We’ve now resolved this and you can now see your custom fields when issuing multiple invitations.

5. State specific compliance

Add optional settings that allow Builders to indicate if there is any state specific code compliance on a project.

For example the NSW Code of Practice for the Building and Construction Industry (NSW Code) or the Victorian Government's Code of Practice for the Building and Construction Industry (Victorian Code).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback, you are able to make clear this state specific compliance is relevant in your project description which your Subcontractors will see before they download their package.

6. Add our Logo to invitation emails

I would like my companies logo to appear on the invitation to tender emails I send to Subcontractors.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Now Available  ·  0 comments  ·  Handover  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow me to re-use filters on the Multiple Invite tool

So that I do not need to reset my filters each time I issue Multiple Invitations using the Multi-Invite tool.

Filters should be saved on the project level, so that my filters are kept the same throughout the project.

If I update my filter during a project, this new filter should be saved and retained for the duration of the project. This new filter should replace any past filters that were saved for the project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow a single subcontractor contact to be invited when using a 'List'

When building a list, allow the selection of a single subcontractor contact for the tender, where there are multiple contacts available for a subbie.

Currently we are 'spamming' every contact for large subcontractors when we want to send it to a specific person.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for putting your support behind this idea. We have made some changes to the list management tool including adding a feature that what we call ‘Contact Lists’, in addition to the ‘Company Lists’ functionality that already exists. Please have a look at the below knowledge base article to find out how to make the most of ‘Contact Lists’. Please get in touch if you have any questions about this feature. Cheers, Gilad.

http://support.estimateone.com/knowledgebase/articles/684032-creating-using-managing-lists

9. A user can quick filter the document matrix using SAYT

Allow a search-as-you-type (SAYT) quick filter in the document matrix; for documents, trades, or both. This would help with speed and checking of populating the document matrix.

Example: User types 'door' in the quick filter search, only rows (documents) with 'door' in the title are shown and only columns (trades) with 'door' are shown.

User would exit the quick filter (show entire matrix) by clicking an 'x' in the quick search field or by pressing ESC.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Now Available  ·  1 comment  ·  Handover  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Improve the staged send-out process for builders

Sending out packages in stages can be a little cumbersome at the moment, in that a revision has to be manually created each time.

I suggest EstimateOne create a more streamlined process of issuing packages in stages (i.e. services first, structure a few days later, finishing trades a few days after that, etc) without having to go through the formal revision / addendum process.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

I'm a Head Contractor