Skip to content

I'm a Head Contractor

Welcome to the Head Contractor Feedback Forum. We encourage all Builders to post suggestions and ideas for improving EstimateOne. Posting new ideas and voting on existing ideas will help us understand what improvements our Users want to see made to the EstimateOne platform.

6 results found

1. Draft Packages

Ability to save all packages in draft and issue at different times.
    We may prepare all packages in the document matrix at once but maybe awaiting specific documents to some packages such as a BoQ which needs to be issued with a particular package and may be sent at a later date as opposed to current situation where all packages are issued at once

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Tender  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Flag Invitation Errors via email or within my account

It would be great if I could be notified that there are email Errors within the Invitations & Responses of a Project I'm working on. Perhaps a message each week to flag if there are any email errors, or an alert banner within the project in my account.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Full trade names are getting cut short in the "Trades Required" stage of setting up a new tender.

When starting a new project, at the "Trades Required" stage, extending the trade name to display full trade name as opposed to cutting it short will reduce selecting the incorrect trade, ie, Balustrade with SS wire, Balustrades - aluminium..., Balustrades - Stainless... and so forth.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Not Progressing  ·  Zaiga Finnis responded

Hi Mark,
    Thank you for your suggestion We understand that it would be frustrating when your trade names are cut short. With only so much screen space we have to limit trade names to a certain length.
    We recommend tightening your trades names in the ‘trades’ section of your Address Book to help avoid this problem. Thank you again for getting in touch.

4. Small change to add contact to tender

on the invites and responses screen when you click on 'Add Contact to Tender' you first have to click in the box before you start typing a company name. I suggest you change it so that you can just start typing rather than having to click in the box first.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Generally you will need to click the search box before typing on any web browser. Apologies there isn’t a way around this at the moment.

5. Allow "standard" users to export lists to excel/pdf and not just Administrators

Currently this feature is visible to all Users however only works when done by an "Admin". It would be great if all Users had the ability to export these lists.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We understand that all users being able to see the export button is frustrating. However, due to security reasons we will only allow administrators to export this information. If you need to export this information, please speak with an account adminstrator.

6. Provide facilities for Consultants as you do for Trade Contractors

Provide facilities for Consultants as you do for Trade Contractors

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Tender  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Appreciate the feedback. EstimateOne is currently committed to bringing Head Contractors and Subcontractors together in the construction industry, and we still believe there is more to be done. We can see the value in supporting consultants, however we could not provide a timeframe on when that might be.

• Don't see your idea?

I'm a Head Contractor

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base