Skip to content

I'm a Subcontractor or Supplier

Welcome to the Subcontractor and Supplier Feedback Forum. We encourage all EstimateOne members to post suggestions and ideas for improvement. Posting new ideas and voting on existing ideas will help us understand what improvements you want to see.

98 results found

1. Can awarded tenders be shown in date date from when they have been let as they used to be

Can awarded tenders be shown in date order from when they have been let as they used to be

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Now Available  ·  Tony Dymock responded

The awarded table is now sorted by awarded/let date as default (newest to oldest).

If your table is showing different, please click the “Awarded” column header and it will sort them to your preference.

2. watchlist

On previous layout, when I changed the status on the watchlist (ie: interested, Not Interested etc..) the page will not refresh and bring me back to the top of the page. With the new layout, after I have changed the status of the watchlist, the whole page will refresh and brings me back up to the top of the page, which is annoying when the project is not right at the top.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this up. We have now fixed this, so the page doesn’t refresh when you change the status on the watchlist. Please let us know if you have any other suggestions!

3. Please bring back the Project Reference number on the Watchlist Updates

I use the reference number as a quick search in my spreadsheets and found it very useful to track down the project from the watchlist update emails. The new layout today does not feature the number.

It's extremely useful when various different contractors refer to the same project by different names.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Now Available  ·  Zaiga Finnis responded

We’ve got project reference numbers back in the Watchlist email updates, thank you for the feedback!

4. Increase the number of results in the search to more than 10

Increase the number of results in the search to more than 10 or am I missing something. Before I posted this there were other postings referring to 25 and 50 results. Is there a setting I've missed?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Now Available  ·  Morgan Cotter responded

Hi Michael, many thanks for your suggestion! Yes, I can confirm each user has the ability to change their search results from 10 to 50! I have checked your filters in your EstimateOne account and everything is looking the way it should be. Please give us a call on 1300 705 035 if you have any other concerns.

5. Allow multiple points of download within a company team without having to authorise every single one.

Often more than one of my team download the same package from a builder. When we have to request the package from the builder, it doesn't make sense that each one of us has to do it (and likely annoys the builder, too). Once a package is authorised for a company to download, make it available to others in the company (so long as connected to account on estimate one) without having to request authorisation from the builder. This could be easily be controlled where the builder doesn't want this to happen by providing a 'release to person' and 'release…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now view any of your teammates Invites & Requests on the Invites & Requests page. Click the team drop down on the far right of the filters, and tick “All”. You’ll then be able to view any tenders your team have requested or been invited to. Any questions, please let us know.

6. include the builders email address in the address book

You used to include the builders email address in the address book. Please reinstate them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been reinstated for you. Please let us know if you have any other suggestions!

7. Use of full date (year) and not just day and month.

As many of our projects run over several years from concept to completion it would be helpful to see the year and not just the day and month as used in many occasions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Grant,
    Our table and search results now display day, month, and year. Hope that helps!

8. Have a page listing 'Closed Tenders' as you do 'Current Tenders'.

Once I have exhausted 'Current' and 'Awarded' tenders, I'd like to be able to sift through a list of 'Closed' tenders before they're awarded.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This was created with the new website layout. Any questions, please let us know!

9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have supercharged the Builder Directory to give you this. You can now favourite builders by clicking the little star next to their name, then click “Favourites” up the top to only show your favourite builders.

This doesn’t yet carry over to the tender noticeboard, but we’ll see what we can do to make it even better :)

10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have now launched the “My Team” tab for all users, so you will have visibility over all your teams invitations and requests.

We will be expanding the My Team tab with new functionality moving forward, so please feel free to provide feedback.

11. Don't show "Awarded" projects when I filter search results to view "Closed" Tenders

Most of the projects that appear when I search for closed tenders are already awarded. This is not something I need to see and if I did it is available to me in the "Awarded" results tab

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have now fixed this quirk. Awarded projects will no longer show under Closed, and vice versa.

12. Being able to still access PDF files on jobs that have been awarded

On some instances we may need to review the PDF files (if not saved on the computer) after the job has been awarded. Currently once it has been awarded all files disappear.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The documents request function is still active on awarded tenders. If you’re having issues with it still, please let us know and we’ll investigate further.

13. Allow me to nominate a preferred project type as well as a trade

So that we can nominate the kinds of projects we are interested in and we can have these projects suggested to us when a Builders add them to our account.

An example of this would be that I am only interested in projects over 5 million dollars within 100km from my office in any "Category". If you could email me any project that meets these criteria as they are added to EstimateOne that would be a huge timesaver.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Anthony,
    We now have filters on the open and awarded tenders page, so you can filter projects based on project type.
    Hope this helps you find exactly what you’re looking for, but we’d love to hear from you if it still doesn’t suit your needs.

14. User only information

Within companies you have multiple users - I would only like to see my own project information tender docs and track my own projects. Receiving project updates etc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve made managing team work simpler.

On the invites & requests page, you can apply a filter to view only projects you’ve been invited to or downloaded documents on.

To receive emails for only your interested projects, go to the settings page and change the watchlist email settings to your projects only.

15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The map package has recently been updated to increase its accuracy. There may still be times where the pin is placed on a suburb instead of an actual address. This is often due to the builder not inputting the full address, or spelling it incorrectly. We’ll work on making this even better in the future.

16. Notifications

When documents are requested, please only send notification to the person who requested it. Sending notifications all around the office ends up with the incorrect person working on the tender.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great feedback. Only the user who requested project documents will now be notified when documents have been made available.

17. Only notify the User who requested documents when approved

Only email the User who requested documents once the request is approved or declined. All other Users of the account do not need to be notified once a download request has been actioned.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make tender ID number visible after clicking "Print"

Thanks for making tender ID number available for quick search.

However, although we could see tender ID number on key tender details page, it disappears after clicking the "Print" button.

Therefore, it would be great to have tender ID number visible after clicking "Print".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Notification/ Reminders

I'm not sure if there is a current setting for this;

Can you incorporate Outlook's Calendar where Tender Due dates are visible on your calendar?
    This way, at the start of every week, as well as every morning you can ensure tenders are not missed or forgotten about.
    Email reminder from estimate one often have many different contexts. therefore the importance can often be dismissed and easily put into the 'I'll read the email later basket'. - which we all know, can be a very long time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sounds like our Calendar sync feature would help you out there – set it up and you’ll get all tender deadlines in your Outlook calendar so you don’t miss a deadline!

20. More filters for searches

Such as by builder, by distance (in kms and not just by state)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback! We know filters are useful, did you know you can already filter to specific km distance from your office location? You just need to select ‘office’ from the Distance filter, and choose the km distance from the options.
    When it comes to builders, are you familiar with the Directory tab where you can browse all builders using EstimateOne?
    In here, you can filter to a distance from their head office, and also sort by the number of open and closed tenders. You can even favourite builders you work with often (or would like to).

• Don't see your idea?

I'm a Subcontractor or Supplier

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base