I'm a Subcontractor or Supplier

Welcome to the Subcontractor and Supplier Feedback Forum. We encourage all EstimateOne members to post suggestions and ideas for improvement. Posting new ideas and voting on existing ideas will help us understand what improvements you want to see.

1. Notification/ Reminders

I'm not sure if there is a current setting for this;

Can you incorporate Outlook's Calendar where Tender Due dates are visible on your calendar?
    This way, at the start of every week, as well as every morning you can ensure tenders are not missed or forgotten about.
    Email reminder from estimate one often have many different contexts. therefore the importance can often be dismissed and easily put into the 'I'll read the email later basket'. - which we all know, can be a very long time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Put the Project number ( #12345 ) at the top of every email !

The daily updates with a list show which project the line is referring to.
    The ADHoc initiated by a user do not contain the Project number.
    It saves a heap of searching when there are several names that are similar.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. More filters for searches

Such as by builder, by distance (in kms and not just by state)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback! We know filters are useful, did you know you can already filter to specific km distance from your office location? You just need to select ‘office’ from the Distance filter, and choose the km distance from the options.
    When it comes to builders, are you familiar with the Directory tab where you can browse all builders using EstimateOne?
    In here, you can filter to a distance from their head office, and also sort by the number of open and closed tenders. You can even favourite builders you work with often (or would like to).

4. Can awarded tenders be shown in date date from when they have been let as they used to be

Can awarded tenders be shown in date order from when they have been let as they used to be

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. For Awarded jobs include the YEAR please. Still not shown!

Below comments mentions that Awarded date is not included, however it does not say the year??

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. watchlist

On previous layout, when I changed the status on the watchlist (ie: interested, Not Interested etc..) the page will not refresh and bring me back to the top of the page. With the new layout, after I have changed the status of the watchlist, the whole page will refresh and brings me back up to the top of the page, which is annoying when the project is not right at the top.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please bring back the Project Reference number on the Watchlist Updates

I use the reference number as a quick search in my spreadsheets and found it very useful to track down the project from the watchlist update emails. The new layout today does not feature the number.

It's extremely useful when various different contractors refer to the same project by different names.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Could watchlist show more than 10 projects?

Currently on watchlist page under "open tenders on watchlist" I see only 10 projects. To view more watched projects I have to click Archive. I'd like to see all watched projects on same screen.

Recently awarded projects are taking up space on watchlist, but they are already listed under the Awarded tab.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Project Titles

On longer Project Names or Titles, I find some part of the description being cut off and being replaced with "..." which doesn't tell me the full description:

Example:
    Project ID #73057
    Project ID #73014

is there a way to show what the full description and title is please?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. In search allow to flag project as not interested

When searching projects all searches for a partcile word or trade come up, even though you may have decided not to quote or be interested in project. It would be great if you could flag a project as not being interested and once flagged it will no longer come up in search. Search can be quite full of projects and some you have already decided not to tender for. Just a thought.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Increase the number of results in the search to more than 10

Increase the number of results in the search to more than 10 or am I missing something. Before I posted this there were other postings referring to 25 and 50 results. Is there a setting I've missed?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Now Available  ·  Morgan Cotter responded

Hi Michael, many thanks for your suggestion! Yes, I can confirm each user has the ability to change their search results from 10 to 50! I have checked your filters in your EstimateOne account and everything is looking the way it should be. Please give us a call on 1300 705 035 if you have any other concerns.

12. include the builders email address in the address book

You used to include the builders email address in the address book. Please reinstate them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add ID Number to tenders which you have been invited to so you are able to send quotes to multiple builders.

The ID Number appears on the Current Tenders page although when you have been invited you are unable to view an ID Number. Could you please add an ID Number to tenders which you are invited to?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Show all projects on my Watchlist on the same page

As a Subcontractor there are a number of sites to monitor and maintain during the course of the day to stay abreast of all the work that we are chasing.

It would be great to be able to see ALL of the projects in one simple view, Open, Closed and Awarded Projects.

This just stops you forgetting about a project during the period of it being Closed and being Awarded.

If you are talking to another person regarding that project it is much easier to see all of the relevant information relating to that project in the one spot.

“Once…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Now Available  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add a "Send Quote" feature that allows me to send a quote to all Builders on the project

I would like a way to send my PDF quote to all Builders who are tendering a project within the EstimateOne application. It would also be good if I could be prompted to send my quote to any new Builders who were not on the project when I sent my quote.

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. User only information

Within companies you have multiple users - I would only like to see my own project information tender docs and track my own projects. Receiving project updates etc

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve made managing team work simpler.

On the invites & requests page, you can apply a filter to view only projects you’ve been invited to or downloaded documents on.

To receive emails for only your interested projects, go to the settings page and change the watchlist email settings to your projects only.

17. Provide a tenders Watchlist view that can be sorted by closing date or "tender close countdown days"

Implement by adding "Earliest Closing Date / Countdown" column which you could then "high/low" sort as with other columns

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Designer's Contact Details

Please include information about the architect or the interior designers of Projects on the noticeboard.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Filtering projects by category

We would like to be able to filter projects on the noticeboard by Project Category.

This would allow us to target projects of a specific category as not every single trade is used in all tenders.

Project categories should include:
    - Retail
    - Commercial
    - Flats & Units
    - Industrial
    - Community
    - Civil Engineering
    - Hospitality
    - Residential

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Search for Projects by Location

I would like to be able to search for open and awarded projects in a particular suburb.

I would also like the ability to search within a specified proximity of that Suburb.
    For example, I would like to see all Projects in Melbourne's CBD (projects in postcode 3000) OR within 10km of Brisbane's CBD (anything within 10km of postcode 4000).

This will assist in finding the projects in the areas that I want to work.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

I'm a Subcontractor or Supplier

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base