Skip to content

I'm a Subcontractor or Supplier

Welcome to the Subcontractor and Supplier Feedback Forum. We encourage all EstimateOne members to post suggestions and ideas for improvement. Posting new ideas and voting on existing ideas will help us understand what improvements you want to see.

98 results found

1. A usage report to be made available

A usage report to be made available of all team members of a company; this will facilitate account monitoring as well as usage and can even be used to monitor sales representative performance.

Also, that team members last log-in details is only available for viewing to the administrators and not to every single team members.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jemy,
    Great call. We’d be happy to help you out on this – we don’t have it in the roadmap for anything in your EstimateOne account, but we’re happy to pull something together to help you get more insight into the usage of your account.

2. Project Titles

On longer Project Names or Titles, I find some part of the description being cut off and being replaced with "..." which doesn't tell me the full description:

Example:
    Project ID #73057
    Project ID #73014

is there a way to show what the full description and title is please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Now Available  ·  Zaiga Finnis responded

All done! You’ll see that very long project names continue to be truncated in the table view, but if you click on a project name to open the slider, the full project name will be there, along with the project description.

3. Please put name of successful contractor back on the awarded tender

Is it possible to put the name of the successful contractor back on the awarded tender page?
    I know that if you click through to the project it will tell you who was successful but it is more efficient and beneficial for us to have it all sitting in front of us on the screen, while looking at all of the projects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Helen,
    Thanks for your feedback, we can’t get better without it. You’ll notice that we’ve reinstated the successful contractor on the awarded tender. Happy tendering!

4. Builders List

Please bring back the Builders as a list. I use this to quickly populate a spreadsheet list for quoting. Having to cut and paste lots of elements from individual builders 'boxes' is very cumbersome.

I understand change can be disrupting to some and you can't keep everyone happy, but all of the new updates seem contrary to streamlining the service.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve now got this back in the tenders table! Thank you for the feedback, it’s all helping us get it right for you.

5. Eliminating Search Results Outside our Zone

Currently when searching for projects, the results show all national results other than just our licence zone. Can this be changed to filter either by licence zone or better still by the nominated Kilometre Filter already in place.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Now Available  ·  Tony Dymock responded

Hey Andrew, thanks for your feedback.

This is currently available as a feature for our Supplier users. I have enabled the enhanced search on your account.

Please let me know your thoughts!

6. More access to the Tasmanian market

Develop the projects list for the Tasmanian market

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi John,
    Thanks for your feedback, we are always looking to better service different regions. Our business development team are busy making new connections all across Australia, especially Tasmania. Please keep an eye out for more opportunities popping up in the near future.

7. include 'Tendering Head Contractors' contact details in address book

include 'Tendering Head Contractors' contact details in address book

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Address Book now lists the contact details for the builders head office. If there’s any more information you would like to be displayed here, please let us know.

8. Link you with your other users so we can all see each others notes so salesman don't double quote projects Link you with your other users

To authorize sales consultants of the same company to view each another interest, activities in specific to the certain project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Max,
    All users of an account are actually able to see the notes left on any project by another user. If your notes are still not displaying, please first make sure that both users are on the same account (name and account ID are the giveaways). That’s the usual culprit. If there’s still an issue, please let us know and we’ll be happy to dig a little deeper.

9. Sort projects as they were sorted

When I load a page in EstimateOne please sort projects as they were sorted last time I was on this page.

By default the tables are sorted on date added / date awarded. It would be good if when I update the sort and navigate off the page if the page was sorted in the same way when I go back to it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Nicole,
    The tenders page now restores the last sort and filter that was applied.
    If you’re still having issues with this, please let us know.

10. Thank you for our service however there is one thing that would assist me the 600Km radius is to small for WA there are many tenders that in

Although we do not generally do work out side of WA But WA is a large state which is not covered by the limitations of the 600Km there for we need a WA Search App so as not to have to search through the national App

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Now Available  ·  Kevin Ryan responded

Hi There,

You are now able to filter the noticeboard by state – hope this makes life easier for you!

11. Builders Physical Address

When clicking on builders, only the name and email is shown. Please include a physical address to insert on a letter head

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been improved. Clicking on the builders name will now show the address, as long as it has been provided to us.

12. THE NBC ICON

More training for companies that are not sure what this button means. It seems that it is often associated with projects incorrectly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Sue,
    Thank you for your feedback, we have created a tooltip that highlights what the NBC icon means, and written an article in the EstimateOne Support section with further information. If you have any tips to improve this further, please let us know!

13. Allow me to see if a package requested by another User of my account is obsolete

My colleague has gone on annual leave, and whilst I am able to see the requests he has made that have been approved, I am unable to see if the documents were ever downloaded, or if the previously downloaded documents are current or obsolete.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have now added the “My Team” tab to all users. You will be able to see the status of your team members invites & requests.

We will be expanding on the My Team functionality so please let us know any new features you’d like to see.

14. When viewing Tenders "By Map" the map should be centred on the blue "Your Location" pin

Currently when I view tenders on a Map, I am initially shown tenders in Melbourne even though I am located in QLD. My tenders when viewed "by project" or "by builder" are filtered to show tenders in and around the Pimpama region. The map shows a pin for my location so it would be good if that was the first area I am shown when I open the map.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Now Available  ·  Kevin Ryan responded

Great news! We’ve tweaked this so that when you view tenders by map, it will load over your office location by default. Thanks again for the suggestion, we hope it makes life that little bit simpler!

15. Lifts

We spend a great deal of time downloading documents as there is often no indication for requirements for lifts etc. It would be extremely helpful and save us many hours per week if lifts/dumbwaiters/disability access was categorised (perhaps as "LIFTS") with indication of "Lifts required" or "No lifts required" A fairly selfish request perhaps but having to download & search documents is very time consuming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi There,

Lift Services is a trade that builders can indicate as required for a project. When this occurs the tender name shows up in bold on the noticeboard and you will also notice “Lift Services” bolded in the project details under “Trades”.

Does this address your suggestion, or is there something else you are looking for?

16. Include project budgets when looking at projects by builder.

When filtering projects by builder, once you click on a specific builder to view their projects, the budget information is not listed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have now added project budgets back into the Address Book. Please let us know if there are any issues!

17. Include a date in the main screen applicable to Awarded Tenders

Awarded Tenders/Projects - need to have a date included in the AWARDED block for a quick visual reference, rather than having to open a file and drill down to the History area

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The awarded tenders tab now shows the date the project was awarded, so you can filter and sort this as you desire. Happy searching!

18. Ability to add more than 3 areas of expertise

Ability to add more than 3 areas of expertise eg: cctv, access control, security, communications & electrical are done by one company.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

I'm a Subcontractor or Supplier