Skip to content

I'm a Subcontractor or Supplier

Welcome to the Subcontractor and Supplier Feedback Forum. We encourage all EstimateOne members to post suggestions and ideas for improvement. Posting new ideas and voting on existing ideas will help us understand what improvements you want to see.

3 results found

1. Write notes while reviewing specs & drawings

Have the notes tab up for entries while reviewing drawings and specs. At this point I need to review drws and specs and then either write my notes down or highlight the passage required, copy and then get out of viewing and back to notes to either transcribe or paste.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    In Progress  ·  Tony Dymock responded

We are currently investigating this feature. If you have any further feedback, please let us know. We’ll be in touch soon!

2. 12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    In Progress  ·  Shelby Moon responded

Hi everyone.

We have recently begun our roll-out of what is the beginnings of our profile system. First this is coming to subcontractors and will be expanded on to include a lot of different options for displaying information about your business and having these profiles be visible to builders.

If you have a subcontractor account you can navigate to your profile by clicking your name in the top right corner of the EstimateOne screen when logged in.

Take some time and fill out the fields present. We'll also be sending out emails as more features roll-out, so watch this space!

3. Watchlist Sorts

The ability to collate by date/project name the status of each of the projects

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    In Progress  ·  Zaiga Finnis responded

Thanks for the feedback! We understand that not being able to sort your watchlist by date is a frustrating experience. We’re on it and this will be resolved soon.

• Don't see your idea?

I'm a Subcontractor or Supplier

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base